Do you want to have a loyalty program for you customers? Or do you already have one? We would like to help you answer the question: is your loyalty program functional ? Here are 5 things to check to make sure it is working to your advantage.
- The first thing is to make sure your services or merchandise is something people will stand behind, and will continually buy it. First you need loyal customers, so you need to make sure your product or service is well priced and you have exceptional customer service!
- The next step is to identify what is driving your sales. If you are a lawn service and landscaping company, maybe cutting grass is what is driving your business. Use that to your advantage.
- Make sure the loyalty program actually helps your customers and is worth the investment from your business and your customers. Make sure it is something your customer will be interested in.
- Create a loyalty program that is unique. Make your company stand out in the crowd! Utilize the skills of you company to make something unique for your customers.
- Track your progress. Keep up with the numbers. Is your loyalty program actually working or do you need to adjust it? Sometimes something as easy as changing the expiration date on the points your customer is getting will help. Keep an eye on the stats so you can make it personalized to your business and customer base.
This is where we can help! For questions on this, or anything else, please contact us. Thanks